Qual IT understands what it takes to deliver successful testing services for international clients, because we’ve done it before.
We apply the extra testing rigour coupled with strong communication that’s required to ensure our clients’ expectations are met and we’re able to deliver price competitive solutions.
Our international clients benefit from our:
Global project track record
Qual IT have successfully completed offshore testing engagements across varying industry sectors.
- United Kingdom: Overnight software testing. Read the case study.
- Banking and Finance
- Online retail outlets
- Seattle, United States:
- Web site and web application development
- Online sales and CRM functionality
Understanding of key considerations for offshore engagements
There are a number of key elements to consider during the engagement phase of each project:
- Utilising time zones to your advantage
- Communication is critical. Qual IT will ensure constant and consistent levels of communication to ensure everyone is on the same page, all of the time, by using business video and messaging tools.
- Utilise client documentation where it exists e.g. business requirements, functional specifications, UI wireframes
- Maintain and provide full visibility of progress. using tools like MS Visual Studio/Jira/.
- Assigning a Qual IT Test Manager to oversee all elements of each engagement, including consistency of delivery Resource assignment and management, progress reporting and issue resolution – this is a priority for Qual IT and is included in our service to all international clients
Competitive international rates
There are a number of financial benefits to our clients in using our offshore service. These include:
- Flat hourly rate across resources
- Multiple currency payment options
- Negotiable rates based on volume of work and longevity of assignment
Established global invoicing processes
Qual IT work with our offshore clients to agree the invoicing option that best suits you. Options include:
- Invoices and payments accepted in multiple currency options
- Your invoice will include SWIFT and bank details for Qual IT New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST) is not payable by offshore clients
If you’re looking at offshore testing solutions to deliver time, cost and quality efficiencies on your next software project, get in touch.
Email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Patrick Lane on 0275741417 or Patrick.Lane@QualIT.co.nz