Senior Test Analysts (Technical)
Tuesday 8 May 2018Back to Vacancies
We're looking for Senior Test Analysts to join our Auckland permanent team. You'll be joining a team of over 200 testing and quality assurance professionals who can support, grow and challenge you. You will work onsite with our clients as a professional testing consultant. And you'll get to experience a wide variety of different projects, industries and technology.
Our ideal candidates are Senior Test Analysts with good technical skills including the following:
- At least 5 years testing experience
- Previous experience working in an Agile project
- Strong SQL skills
- Good experience with SOAP UI and API testing
- Good experience with defect management
- Experience being responsible for test planning and test reporting
- Experience mentoring/leading testers and business representatives
- Ability and confidence to work as a sole tester onsite if required
- Ability to work in both Agile and more traditional development methodologies
- Experience with data warehouse testing, integration testing and/or automation testing would be advantageous, but not essential
What it means to be a Qual IT tester:
Qual IT is in the business of providing open, honest, no surprises testing solutions to our clients. Working as a professional consultant, you need to be pragmatic and confident in dealing with clients. You can ask the right questions and advise clients of testing risks. Above all, you need to be customer and solution focussed, with outstanding communication skills and the ability to build business relationships quickly.
Who are Qual IT?
Qual IT is the "Tester's Testing Business". We're owned and run by Testers, and we're New Zealand's largest testing consultancy. We provide independent testing, business analysis and quality assurance services to a wide range of organisations across Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Why work for us?
You'll be joining a team of people who are as passionate about testing as you are. You'll also enjoy a diverse and interesting career. We're dedicated to growing and challenging our people. You could move into a Test Lead or Test Manager role, or cross over into Performance and Automation testing. We've got the tools, training and mentors to get you there with our world class Capability Framework.
At Qual IT, we really value and support our staff. You can look forward to a competitive salary, a smartphone, medical insurance, and discounted banking arrangements.
If you want to work with a great company who can offer you all of the above and more, send us your CV and brief cover letter now.